Telling stories for client brands is at the heart of what we do. Stories that engage your audience. Stories that elevate your brand image. Stories that move your message…to meaning. We begin a conversation between you and your customers.
Explore our project portfolio and the marketing campaigns we’ve produced, including: DIGITAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS
Full service marketing and advertising programs for America’s largest and oldest tour company to Italy.
- High-Definition promotional DVDs of Italy, Hawaii and Israel
- Consumer website design and development
- Internet marketing and advertising programs
- National TV spots
- Brochures, print collateral and direct mail
- Newspaper and magazine advertising
- Strategic business consulting
- Trade shows and travel agent channel marketing
- PR and social meedia marketing
Panasonic & Comcast: BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT
The first national VOD program on Comcast’s cable system featuring a major brand sponsor.
- A 10-part “how to” series (produced in high-definition video) featuring Panasonic’s Lumix cameras, entitled: “Panasonic Presents Picture Perfect”.
Bobrick Washroom Equipment: DIGITAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS/LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION
A national business-to-business sales meeting event for this leading manufacturer of washroom equiment.
- 2006 & 2008 Sales Meeting Events
- 2006 Event & Programming Theme: “Leadership: Vision, Strategy & Execution”
- 2008 Event & Programming Theme: “Seeing Buildings In A New Light”
Club Cafe: ORIGINAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
A live music entertainment series that aired on UPN broadcast TV and Comcast VOD in Pittsburgh, entitled:
- “Club Cafe. The Next Stage In Music.”
Rite Aid: DIGITAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS/LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION
Corporate communications, live event staging and presentation support for this national retailer and leading drugstore chain:
- “Supplier Partner Meetings” featuring presentations from the CEO and senior executives to Rite Aids suppliers and major brand partners.
Maven Networks: DIGITAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS
Marketing DVD and video production for Maven Networks, a broadband video platform company acquired by Yahoo in 2008.